Superior Care and Portability in One Compact Defibrillator Unit
When you're transporting critical care patients, a defibrillator is a capability you need to have on hand. But you also need to keep track of crucial vital signs along the way.
The M Series® CCT brings together ZOLL's superior biphasic defibrillator function, external pacing, complete monitoring, multiple application printer, and a large full-color display in a single portable unit.
The M Series CCT defibrillator features a three-channel display for ECG and up to two invasive pressures with ranges covering arterial, pulmonary arterial, central venous or intracranial pressure as well as two temperature channels. Of course, it also provides you all the non-invasive parameter options of the M Series including SpO 2, EtCO2, NIBP, and fully interpretive 12-lead ECG.
- ZOLL XL Battery for long transport times
- Transport-ready design
- Easy-to-read display
- Full range of parameters for a full range of patients
- Flexible color display
- Quick, easy connections
- Ready to gather and share critical data
The Fully Loaded Reconditioned Zoll M-Series CCT (Critical Care Transport) monitor comes with:
- Multi Function patient cables for Defib and Pacing,
- 1 New NiCad Rechargable batteries
- 1 Set of Zoll Stat-padz
- Masimo SpO2 sensor and cable
- BP cuff for M Series CCT
- Zoll Capno Flex CO2 sensor and cable
- ECG electrodes
- Printer paper
- A/C power supply cord,
- Operators' Manual