This is a complete and
LIKE NEW unit.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Complete with battery,defibrillation
pads and instructions.
Measuring Chest Compression with Real CPR Help
The force required to depress the chest during CPR varies with the patient’s size and build. The standard measure of chest compression quality, however, is not force but depth. The Real CPR Help® technology in ZOLL’s CPR-D-padz® includes a hand-placement locator, an accelerometer, electronics, and a processing
algorithm that work together to measure vertical displacement in space as each compression occurs.
One Size Fits All
ZOLL’s one-piece electrode design accounts for anatomical variation. Based on extensive human data, CPR-D-padz meet the anthropometric chest characteristics of 99% of the population. If needed, the lower (apex) electrode can be separated and adjusted to accommodate the remaining 1% of the population.
Affixing two separate electrode pads to the patient’s bare chest can be confusing to a lay rescuer. ZOLL’s CPR-D-padz simplify this step by guiding placement of the red crosshairs at the center of the
imaginary line connecting the patient’s nipples. Once in place, the hand-locator and the two electrode pads fall naturally into optimal position for both defibrillation and CPR
ZOLL’s AED Plus features Real CPR Help,
a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide
feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you
rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated
external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help
the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
That’s why you need ZOLL’s AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
- Support for the complete Chain of survival
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one piece pads for fast accurate placement of electrodes.
- Consumer Lithium batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features:
- Intelligent pediatric capability
- ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform.
- Follows 2005 Guidelines.
- Post-Event Electrode Replacement Program (PEER).