60 Day Warranty
Inquire about an additional 1 year warranty.
Buy a preowned Voluson E8 Ultrasound machine and save thousands! Units are in like new condition and are guaranteed to perform!
The Voluson E8 Expert is packed full of innovations to help you see more clearly, work more efficiently and diagnose with more confidence.
Innovations in image quality:
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) suppresses speckle artifact while maintaining true tissue architecture
- CrossXBeamCRI enhances tissue and border differentiation
- HD-Flow™ achieves a more sensitive vascular study and reduces overwriting
- Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) allows for better image quality in either a single plane or all three planes of a volume acquisition
Innovations in probe technology:
- High resolution 4D endovaginal probe (RIC6-12D) detects the finest details earlier in the first trimester and in gynecology exams
- Wide sector technology from curved array probes offers a larger field of view, enabling more anatomical information to be displayed
- Matrix array probes provide increased spatial resolution for better visualization
Innovations in image automation:
- Sonography-based Automated Volume Count follicle(SonoAVCfollicle) automatically calculates the number and volume of hypoechoic structures in a volume sweep
- Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Displayheart(SonoVCADheart) helps standardize image orientation of the fetal heart by providing views automatically obtained from a single volume acquisition
Innovations in image analysis:
- Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC) captures a full fetal heart cycle beating in real time, and the volume can be saved for offline analysis
- Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) makes analysis and documentation of dynamic studies easier with a simultaneous view of multiple parallel slices of a volume data set
Designed for your comfort and efficiency:
- The Voluson E8 is built around you and designed for your comfort. That's why the design is small and light to effortlessly move wherever you need to be. These are a few of our design highlights:
- 19-inch high-resolution, flat screen monitor
- Large flat screen monitor design reduces eye fatigue and improve visibility and clarity
- Articulating arm
- Fully articulating arm enables monitor to move independent of console
- Fully adjustable console
- Control panel height adjusts electronically to each user's preference, for an ergonomically correct neutral position
- One of the lightest and smallest premium consoles available
- Enhanced user interface
- Intuitive user interface reduces keystrokes and manipulations
Probes are not included.