A typical 90387 system consists of these major components:
• 90387 monitor
• 90499 or 90491 module housing(s)
• DC power supply (one or more)
There may also be additional hardware devices present, such as a pointing device (mouse) and keyboard.
Spacelabs Medical’s products are designed and manufactured under good manufacturing practices and in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements. To ensure proper operation in
accordance with these guidelines, this product must be maintained by trained technicians using Spacelabs Medical authorized replacement parts.
The 90387 Ultraview 1700 monitor combines the module-mounting capability of the 90491 module housing, with the processing and display capabilities of the 90385 UCW. The right side of the
chassis is used to house the CPU and I/O PCBAs, while the left side provides two slots for module plug-in. The Ultraview 1700 is capable of driving an external speaker (either amplified or unamplified) or may stand alone, using the internal speaker. The result is a product that provides the same Ultraview Care Network™ capabilities as the UCW, but adds plug-in support for two modules in a single, compact unit, with a separate display. The Ultraview 1700 is primarily intended to function as a compact, two-module bedside or central monitor.
- Assembled weight of monitor: 9.7 lbs (4.4 kg)
- Assembled weight DC power supply: 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Dimensions of monitor: 10.25 (H) × 6.0 (W) × 9.5 (D) in.
(26.0 × 15.2 × 24.1 cm)
- Dimensions of DC power supply: 2.1 (H) × 4.0 (W) × 6.5 (D) in.
(5.3 × 10.2 × 16.5 cm)
- AC input voltage range: 100 to 120 VAC, 200 to 230 VAC
- AC input current: 1.5 A (maximum)
- AC input frequency range: 50 to 60 Hz
- Power supply output voltage: +18 VDC
- Power supply output current: 4.25 A (maximum)
- Temperature (operating): +10° to 40° C (50° to 104° F)
- Humidity (operating): 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Power dissipation: 100 watts, 342 BTU/hour