Included in this sale is the Puritan Bennett Renaissance II PB700 spirometery system as well as the spirometer base station (PB710)
60 day warranty
The Renaissance® II Spirometry System offers user-friendly features for diagnosing respiratory function in a variety of clinical settings. It is easy to use, quick to set up, offers a wide variety of testing parameters, and requires no warm-up time. The Renaissance II system measures a wide selection of physiological parameters and provides color printout reports as well as having a 1,000 patient memory. The system's intuitive design includes quick keys for set up, pre-programmed function keys, and a real time display so that you can view tests as they are being performed.The system also uses a disposable flow sensor to minimize cross-contamination and reduce clean up time.
This unit is a refurbished unit.
- Easy to use
- Quick set-up
- No warm-up time
- Intuitive design including quick keys
- Pre-programmed function keys
- Real-time display- you can view the test as it's being performed
- Accurate and precise
- Disposable flow sensor minimizes cross-contamination
- Disposable flow sensor reduce staff clean-up time
- Results interpretation
- 1,000-patient memory – lithium ion batteries allow storage of patient data in memory
- Color printout reports
For direct questions or inquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 888 267-2966 or 1 845 738-4283
Thanks for looking!