Used patient monitor/defibrillator/AED
Price shown is configured as follows:
- Manual Defibrillator
- 3 or 5 Lead EKG Monitoring
- Case not included
Please contact us for pricing on units with other configurations. Optional parameters include:
- Non-invasive Pacing
- 12-lead ECG
Optimized for a variety of uses – AED, crash cart defibrillator, critical care transport monitor and cardiograph – and environments, it’s remarkably easy to operate:
- Thoughtfully organized controls and ports clearly separate functions, monitoring from therapeutic and lifesaving.
- Monitoring starts once a patient cable is connected to the device. Monitoring and therapy data are clearly and logically arranged on-screen.
- Large numeric measurements, waveforms, and alarm indicators enable the user to quickly locate information.
- The appearance of measurements and waveforms can be customized, and the screen organized to the user’s preferences.
- On-screen menus simplify navigation for configuring data, setting and responding to alarms, and accessing additional functionality.
- Monitoring through defibrillation pads
- 3- and 5-Lead ECG monitoring through electrodes
- ST/AR Basic™ arrhythmia detection
- FAST-SpO2 (Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology), optional
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NBP), optional
- Microstream® Capnography (etCO2), optional
- 12-Lead ECG, optional
- SMART Biphasic waveform
- Manual mode with shock delivery through defibrillation pads or paddles
- AED mode
- Synchronized cardioversion
- Noninvasive pacing, optional
- Adjustable ECG size and autogain
- 8.4 inch (diag.), 4-wave color display, largest in its class
- Data collection and event summary
- Strip chart recorder
- Automated self-tests
- Operational checks
- Individual, adjustable volume of QRS beeper, voice prompts, and alerts
- Long-life lithium ion battery (2 bays) with capacity gauge
- AC power module
- “Ready-for-Use” indicator
- Configuration mode
- Diagnostic mode
- Quick Reference Cards
- Bed rail hook