Midmark Ritter M11
Reconditioned with 90 Day Warranty
The Midmark Ritter M11 couldn’t be easier and is time tested for reliability. You load it... set it... and forget it. Select your cycle and the time is set for you. Press “Start” and the Ritter M11 fills with the correct amount of water. Once the sterilization process is complete, the door opens automatically and quietly to dissipate the steam to give you fast drying time for your instruments. It’s real convenience!
M11 UltraClave Features:
Pulse-air Removal Technology
The M11's Steam-Flush Pressure-Pulse Air Removal System is so efficient that it can pass the air removal tests required on more complex vacuum steam autoclave systems, thus ensuring good steam penetration for those challenging loads. Plus, less complexity means better reliability and a cost effective solution for your sterilization needs.
Convenience at a Glance
The LCD display indicates cycle selected, cycle temperature and exposure time. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, the temperature, pressure, and the remaining cycle time is displayed. Remaining cycle time is also displayed in the dry mode. Note: Temperature & pressure are not displayed during dry mode.
No More Wet Instruments
Once the sterilization is complete, the door of the autoclave opens automatically and quietly to dissipate steam and dry your instruments. You'll have dry, sterile instruments every time.
If the door is not closed completely or the reservoir water level is low, the LCD display will provide the appropriate message. In either case, sterilization will not continue until you've attended to the unit.
Ease of Draining & Filling
For ease of draining and filling, the M11's reservoir fill port and drain tube are in the front of the unit, not on top or in back.
Optional Printer Accessory
The M11 printer accessory provides a permanent record of cycle times, temperatures and pressures during a cycle.
Self Program Controls
Programmable controls allow for creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs. Programmable buttons allow you to change the following: Exposure Time (3 to 90 minutes), Temperature (230 to 275º F), Dry Time (0 to 60 minutes), or Vent (slow or fast). The #1 and #2 buttons allow you to store the change if desired.
Four pre-programmed sterilization cycle controls: Unwrapped (132º C or 270º F for 3 minutes), Pouches (132º C or 270º F for 5 minutes), Packs (121º C or 250º F for 30 minutes), Handpieces (unwrapped and pouched) (132º C or 270º F for 6 minutes).
Indicates cycle selected, temperature and exposure time. During the cycle, the display shows messages describing status of cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, remaining time is displayed as well as temperature and pressure.
- Overall length w/plug: 22.8" (57.9 cm)
- Overall width: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Overall height w/printer: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Countertop area: 17.8" x 20.7" (45.2 x 52.6 cm)
- Chamber: 11" diameter (28 cm) 18" depth (46 cm) 6.5 gal. usable volume (24.6 liters)
- Trays: Two large — 9" W x 15" L x 1 1/8" D (22.9 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm), Two small — 6 5/8" W x 15" L x 1 1/8" D (14.3 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm)
- Unit weight: 99 lbs. (44.9 kg)
- Shipping weight: 131 lbs. (59.4 kg)
- Water reservoir capacity: 1.4 gal. (5.3 liters)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 AMPS Single Phase, 115 VAC has 1425-watt tubular immersion heater, UL61010A-1, UL61010-2-041, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.2-041-96