Unit is used but in Excellent Working Condition!
Patient ready. Comes with accessories shown.
Integrated Maternal Pulse Oximetry NIBP
Special features Provides simultaneous, noninvasive monitoring of twins internal/external monitoring maternal ECG/EKG. Data storage and transmission Integrated Maternal Pulse Oximetry NIBP. Extends upon the advanced technology of the Model 118 with integrated maternal pulse oximetry and/or noninvasive blood pressure monitoring.
- Built-in maternal vital signs monitoring eliminates the need for separate blood pressure and maternal pulse oximetry monitors.
- Maternal non-invasive blood pressure* readings can be taken on-demand or at pre-programmed intervals using the well-known DINAMAP blood pressure technology.
- Smart BP option prevents blood pressure readings from occurring during contractions.
- Continuous non-invasive MSpO2 oxygen saturation and maternal pulse rate can be reliably monitored using the well-known Nellcor pulse oximetry brand.
- Continuous display/printing of the maternal pulse rate trend can be enabled.
- Maternal alarm limits are user-defined, with pre-set defaults.
- The audible indicator for each maternal alarm can be temporarily silenced.
- Maternal vital signs storage provides an eight-hour history of the maternal vital signs in a spreadsheet format. The data can be displayed or printed on-demand.
- A maternal-only recording mode is specifically designed for postpartum monitoring of the mother.
- The MSpO2 pulsatile waveform can be optionally displayed and can be “frozen” on the screen for review. In addition, a six-second “snapshot” can be printed on the strip chart paper.
- Built-in independent MECG monitoring is provided with selection of lead I, II, or III. Twins and maternal monitoring can be accomplished simultaneously using dual ultrasound and MECG; or using ultrasound, FECG, and MECG.
- The MECG waveform can be optionally displayed and can be “frozen” on the screen for review. In addition, a six-second snapshot can be printed on the strip chart paper.
- The large display shows fetal parameters, maternal parameters, and one waveform all at once.
Models 129 has a Smart BP feature which prevents an automatic blood pressure determination from occurring during a uterine contraction. This feature reduces the chances for erroneous vital signs readings; and reduces patient discomfort during labor.
90 DAY WARRANTY!
- One FETAL TOCO included
- Visual screen display
- Printer included