The Beckman Coulter Ac·T 10 is an affordable, automated blood analyzer that provides whole blood and pre-dilute capabilities for the low-volume office labs and smaller laboratories.
Sample volume required for the whole blood mode is 12 μL and 20 μL in pre-dilute mode.
- Offers 10 parameters: WBC, RBC, Hgb, Hct, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Plt, Lymph # and Lymph %
- One step sample processing with touch screen user interface
- Automated probe wipe safely cleans the probe
- Small 12 µL sample size permits whole blood analysis from both venous and capillary collections
- Compact design lets you put the Ac·T Series anywhere
- Minimum 50 samples per hour with STAT capability
- Zero routine maintenance requirements and high system reliability help contain costs
- Producing screening results takes not more than one minute
- Clear icons